Two or more Gateway 3DS will enjoy free Express, usually 3 days to arrive!
GATEWAY 3DS ULTRA V3.5.1 PUBLIC BETA released (2015-11-14) Download
GATEWAY 3DS ULTRA V3.4.1 PUBLIC BETA released (2015-9-16) Download
Public release of GW ULTRA 3.1.0 Beta which brings support for the New 3DS, up to firmware 9.2 for regions EUR, USA and JAP! (2015-03-11) Download
Latest User manuals and required files Download
After testing, The blue card can support DS roms games on DSI/DS using the multikernel invented by 3ds-blog:
Gateway Blue Card MultiKernel
Gateway Blue Card MultiKernel:GWB-MK01-2 (2014-4-21)
- Kingston 4GB SD card can be sent to you, if you buy kingston 2GB SD card which is a big Coupon for our clients ! (2014-1-21)
- All Gateway 3DS shipped from us are genuine from the official and work well on 3DS v4.1-v9.2
How to identify the real genuine gateway 3ds card?
The GW3DS is the world's first 3DS mode Flash Kit and it allows the user to play 3DS ROMs. This is done by creating a smash stack in the 3DS' DS Profile. The smash stack then crashes 3DS mode, making the 3DS reboot, and from there allowing the GW3DS Flash Kit to boot. The GW3DS team promises quite a few features for the GW3DS, which include bypassing region locking and the firmware update requirements of newer games.
If you want to know more details, see official review, Click HERE.
How to upgrade your console to 3DS v4.0.0.-v4.5.0, Click HERE.
Which games Gateways 3DS card can play now, click HERE.
Key Features of Gateway 3DS:
- SUPPORTS ALL 3DS ROMS TO DATE
- Multi-rom support
- In Menu OSD title selection
- exFat & Fat32 support
- NAND based rom support
- Game cart backup
- On board diagnostics
- Clean Boot region free system
- Back up system Nand
- Works on New 2DS & 3DS & 3DS XL (Firmware 4.1-9.2)
Why buy from us:
Free shipping to anywhere in the world along with a 100% money back guarantee.
Three months 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Attractive discount if you are our regulars.
First-class after-sale service.
Sheer agent goods.
We can promise that every card will be texted by our workmates before shipped out , to make sure the gateway 3ds flashcards all work perfectly!
Gateway 3DS Nand Emulation Updates!
The GATEWAY 3DS TEAM proudly presents the first ever video proof that many thought impossible. Below we show an unedited video of the device booting 3 different backed up 3DS ROMS consecutively which are loaded on the GATEWAY 3DS device via microSD cards. We hope you are as excited as we are!
GATEWAY 3DS F.A.Q:
- Is it one microSD per game?
- Must the microSD card size match the game size?
No, so long as the microSD card is larger than the rom size.
- Can it play Homebrew?
- Are saved games working? Once you take out the game is the save file kept or lost?
We are currently working to fully support back up and restore of save data.
- Can Nintendo block Gateway with an update?
Anything is possible we would rather not speculate (As always, any system updates should be avoided)
- How big are the games and what is the minimum size for the microSD card?
Some range from 256MB to 4GB
- Can you play multiplayer local and mostly online?
Yes, but we advise not to use online features
- Do the game keep internet capacity?
Yes, but we advise not to use online features
- Is it upgradable?
Yes some aspects of the design will be upgradable.
- Can it run normal DS roms?
No, there are many alternative options for this.
- Are you working on multirom support?
Yes, we are working on multirom support. We hope to have it ready for the 2.0 release.
- Are you working on nand savegame support for pokemon/animal crossing?
Yes, we will have pokemon and animal crossing working for the 2.0 release, we will not stop until we have this working!
- What can I do with emunand?
It will emulate the system's storage and redirect it to SD, which allows you to update the "emulated NAND" to latest firmware while still keeping your system's physical NAND storage to 4.5. This means you won't need to miss out on fun things like eShop and more.
- Will you support retail gamecards?
Yes, we will add an option to launch the original firmware (with emunand support) so you can play retail gamecards.
- Will you support saving without needing to close the application?
Yes, we are working on directly updating the savegame file on SD when the savegame chip is being updated. We hope to have it ready for the 2.0 release.
- Are you working on supporting online play?
will start working on this after the 2.0 release.
- Are you working on supporting 5.x and 6.x 3DS systems?
Yes, we have still not given up hope to support these consoles. But please be patient.